Junk Removal in Barnegat
CamoVets Junk Removal can help you get rid of junk in Barnegat!
CamoVets Junk Removal Serves
CamoVets Junk Removal is the local choice for junk removal in Barnegat!
- Veterans – We’re a Veteran-owned and operated company based here in Barnegat!
- Professional – Our number one goal is to provide reliable services to our community.
- On Call – We have appointments available 6 days a week to meet your needs!
If you need to get rid of it, then CamoVets Junk Removal can probably take it!
- Furniture – Give us a call and let us haul those old mattresses, couches, and other pieces away!
- Appliances – Need to get rid of an old fridge or freezer? No problem! We’ll come and get it!
- Construction Debris – We can haul away insulation, drywall, lumber, and other site waste.
- General Junk – Don’t let that stuff pile up and take up space when we can take it for you!
Our other services include cleanouts and light demolition!
We’re so much more than just junk haulers in Barnegat! Our full-service crew does all the work for you and we do it at a fair price!
How It Works
- Quote – When our team arrives, you can show us what needs to go. Then we’ll give you a quote for the job.
- Removal – With your approval, we’ll begin loading your items into our truck. We always do the heavy lifting!
- Hauling – Our truck can haul loads of all sizes. We even donate and recycle before we dispose of your junk.
- Settling Up – The final bill will match our initial quote and you can settle up with cash, card, or a check.
Junk removal in Barnegat, NJ is just a call away!
- Call CamoVets Junk Removal at (866) 366-JUNK.
- We’ll find out about the services you need.
- Next, tell us about your timeline.
- Then we’ll get your appointment on the schedule!
If you’d rather, then you can shoot us a message. We’ll get back to you in a flash!
Eco-Friendly Junk Removal in Barnegat
CamoVets Junk Removal is committed to providing eco-friendly junk removal. This is just one step we can take to protect our hometown of Barnegat and locations across Ocean and Monmouth Counties.
- Donate – Is your old junk still in pretty good shape? Then we’ll donate it so it can be reused by someone in need!
- Recycle – We’ll make sure recyclables are delivered to the correct facility for processing.
- Dispose – Of course, some items cannot be reused or recycled. In those cases, we’ll dispose of things properly.