Veteran-Owned and Operated, Servicing Ocean and Monmouth Counties CamoVets Junk Removal
REPORTING FOR DUTY
When you need junk removal services, why not call in the pros? CamoVets Junk Removal does full-service junk removal in Ocean & Monmouth Counties!
- Full-Service – You don’t have to worry about the heavy lifting. Full-service means we do the hard work, including transportation and disposal.
- Local – We aren’t a franchise! CamoVets is a veteran-owned and operated business based in Barnegat.
- Eco-Friendly – We see junk every day, so we do our part to keep it out of landfills! We’re proud to donate and recycle.
- Professional – Our hard-working team is experienced in junk removal and light demolition.
THE JUNK REMOVAL PROCESS
We’ll never leave you waiting! Our crew arrives on time, prepared with all the tools to tackle your junk removal project.
Attention to Detail
You can sit back and relax while CamoVets get to work. We’ll take the junk from wherever it is, then sweep up the area we cleared.
Eco-Friendly Junk Removal
WE DONATE AND RECYCLE
We are committed to keeping our communities clean! CamoVets practices eco-friendly junk removal in Ocean & Monmouth Counties.
- Donation – Sometimes we take stuff that isn’t really junk. If it’s in good condition, we donate to local charities for a second life.
- Recycling – We sort through junk to find reusable and recyclable materials.
- Disposal – Of course, some junk can’t be saved. We carefully follow local regulations for disposal.
CamoVets Junk Removal
- Our locations include Barnegat, Brick Township, Long Beach Island, Manahawkin, Toms River, and more!
- Along with junk removal, we also do clean outs and light demolition!
- We offer upfront pricing with no hidden fees or surprise charges.
- You’ll see our work ethic and discipline shine through as we work hard for you.